A growing number of attorneys who originate from LA and other counties advertise in San Diego by setting up “satellite” offices manned by young attorneys (even though the photographed attorneys may never set foot in a San Diego courtroom or DMV hearing).
Read Why Rick is San Diego’s Specialist Attorney in DUI and DMV Law.
Rick is the DUI attorney who has been the featured Speaker at many educational DUI lawyer seminars in San Diego County.
- What are his or her “DUI attorney” qualifications?
- Is he a Specialist member of the California DUI Lawyers Association?
- How long has he been a member of the National College for DUI Defense?
- How long has he been handling DUI cases?
- Does he teach other attorneys in San Diego how to handle DUI cases?
- Is he a Contributing Editor to the Bible for California DUI Defense – California Drunk Driving Law?
- Does he maintain a library of DUI materials, books, manuals, studies, memos, points & authorities and documents solely designed to help a person accused of a San Diego County DUI?
- How much of his practice is DUI Defense?
- Does he actually go in the “trenches”, or is he in the Office while he sends less experienced lawyers to Court and DMV?
- Is he quick and thorough when responding to emailed questions or concerns?
US Mail Privacy Warning: