San Diego DUI Lawyer Defense
Knowledgeable San Diego DUI Lawyer CDLA Specialist Rick Mueller. Trusted for 35+ yrs. Get License back today. Free online consultation. Caring. Affordable. Top rated San Diego DUI Attorney. (619) 218-2997.
Whether you were recently pulled over or attempting to clear your record from a past offense, San Diego DUI lawyer Rick Mueller is your best line of defense. Certified by California DUI Lawyers Association as one of only a couple listed San Diego DUI Specialists, Rick has successfully defended drunk driving cases since 1983. Rated by clients and peers as Superb, San Diego DUI lawyer, Rick Mueller, is a Top San Diego DUI Attorney. Rick writes about what to do when faced with a DUI. Known as the DMV Guru, Rick lectures other San Diego DUI Lawyers on what to do.
Your San Diego DUI attorney has ONLY 10 CALENDAR DAYS after the DUI arrest to timely contact San Diego’s DMV Licensing Operations Division for a DMV hearing to avoid suspension of driving privileges. Failure to do so may not only prohibit you from operating a vehicle but it can also make an already stressful situation even worse if you don’t have proper representation.
San Diego DUI Lawyer Testimonials
Mr Mueller is very realistic and does not give any false hope. He always kept me informed of the situation and how he was going to protect my rights. Retaining Rick Mueller is the best way to help yourself if you are in trouble like me. He will not let you down but help you!
Rick Mueller is the best dui attorney out there. Retain him and pay him, he is well worth it. The very first day I emailed him, he replied right away. Since than he became my friend in a sense. I never met him, but became very close to him. He is a great guy at heart. Rick Mueller will take care of you. He is very honest. I promise he will not let you down. I did not feel like I was treated like a criminal. If you want a good result, go to Rick Mueller! He is a very hard worker and is determined.
Rick Mueller does one thing for you – he fights. With his knowledge and expertise in the DUI/ DMV field, he was able to get my case completely dismissed. If you’re going to get an attorney, I can’t vouch for Rick enough.
If you, or a loved one, are in need of legal representation due to a DUI charge, I cannot recommend George (Rick) Mueller and the San Diego County DUI Law Center enough.
Awesome attorney! Courteous, prompt, got back to me always within minutes. Got my cased dismissed completely!
Mr. Mueller is a lawyer who would try every possible way to help your case come out better.
*These testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
Quick Links for San Diego DUI Lawyer Information and Resources:
- Why use a San Diego County Specialist in DUI and DMV Law
- Avoid DUI Tips to minimize your risk of being convicted of DUI in California
- San Diego DUI Attorney press releases
- San Diego DUI Checkpoints – View the current and upcoming sobriety checkpoints on our interactive map
- California DUI and DMV Penalties – Criminal (Misdemeanor) Sentences for Driving Under the Influence of alcohol and/or drugs
- DUI Expungement – What it means to expunge a DUI
- Out of State License/Resident & Driving Record – Do you have an out-of-state license the officer did not take? California DMV Order of Suspension
- Military Base DUI – San Diego County Federal Court – If arrested for DUI or drunk driving at Camp Pendleton, Miramar or any military base or naval station
- California DUI Breath Test Defenses – 15 minute continuous observation requirement and attacks on the breath test machine
- California DUI Blood Test Defenses – California DUI Blood Tests may be successfully defended in your drunk driving case and/or DMV action
- Drug Related DUI – Illegal and Prescription
- Driving – What if they can’t lawfully prove I was driving
- Refusal, Defenses and DMV Refusal Hearing Issues – What is required in a refusal and what may be done
- Enhancements and Aggravated DUI Penalties – For .15% or more BAC, refusal and/or speeding
- Miranda Rights in DUI cases – Rights which do not have to be read in DUI cases
- California DUI Lawyers Association Specialist = Best DUI Attorney in San Diego
- DUI FAQs – DMV Administrative Hearings vs. Criminal Court Trials – Q&A
- Articles – DUI Attorney Background, DUI Test, Common Issues, DUI News and DMV Law
- DUI Program Classes – You may be required to take a DUI Class by the DMV and/or Court
To get in touch with a San Diego DUI Lawyer, please click the “FREE DUI CONSULTATION” button below
Complete the important Free San Diego County Drunk Driving Defense Consultation to find out your best strategy and to protect your driving privileges in California and prevent getting a DUI.
Here are important things people want to know about a San Diego DUI:
- Do I have to get a San Diego DUI / DMV Lawyer?
- Can I afford one of the top San Diego DUI Attorneys?
- What can a San Diego DUI Criminal Lawyer do for me?
- How do I choose the best San Diego DUI Attorney?
- What information does a San Diego DUI Lawyer need to review my case now?
- Why do I want a California DUI Lawyers Association certified specialist?
Since I cannot represent myself, can or should I get a Public Defender Lawyer for my San Diego DUI?
San Diego DUI Lawyer fees — What to keep in mind when selecting the right DUI defense attorney.
The reason why you need Rick Mueller, San Diego’s top DUI Lawyer, is that a DUI is a serious offense. First time misdemeanor drunk driving cases can result in a maximum jail sentence of six months. Because this is so serious, San Diego Superior Courts are not going to allow you to represent yourself.
You can apply for a Public Defender Attorney to represent you in your San Diego DUI Court case but you have to qualify by usually swearing you have no job and/or no assets. Public Defender Lawyers do not handle DMV license hearings.
Because the 10 day DMV deadline comes before Court, you simply cannot wait. Finding the right San Diego DUI Attorney means you will be timely protecting your license. Your San Diego DMV Lawyer should be selected before this DMV hearing is scheduled. DMV will not reschedule if there is a calendar conflict. So let your San Diego DMV Attorney contact DMV directly to make sure to schedule a date and time which does not later present a problem.
Reasonably-priced, premier DUI Lawyers in San Diego aren’t so hard to find. Rick Mueller is not only affordable, he’s the absolute best San Diego DUI Attorney that can, and will, aggressively protect (A) your rights in Court and (B) your privilege to drive at DMV. Only the best San Diego DUI Lawyers are specifically recognized by the California DUI Lawyers Association as “Specialists.” Unless CDLA lists the DUI Attorney as a “Specialist” he or she is not really a DUI “Specialist” regardless of what is advertised. San Diego only has a handful of true DUI Attorney “Specialists.”
When deciding on which San Diego DUI Attorney is right for you, it’s important to consider the following:
- Reduce Your Charges & Fees – The best DUI Lawyer will help you receive leniency from the court and won’t break your bank in the process.
- Credentials – Make sure to do your research and ensure that your defense lawyer is a licensed and trusted attorney in San Diego County.
- Ability & Experience – Check out what past clients are saying about their experiences.
- Effective Track Record – Successful lawyers will prominently display their wins so it shouldn’t be too hard to find.
- Responsiveness – You need an attorney that’s on your team and able to reply to your inquiries in a timely manner.
- Results Oriented – Dedication in quickly providing really helpful information to resolve your legal predicament.
- Comfort Level and Trust in the DUI Attorney – Always trust your gut If you’re looking for an experienced DUI Defense Attorney that is willing to fight for you, you’ve come to the right place.
- Avoid the “cheap” San Diego “DUI Lawyer”
The easiest & quickest way to get a Free San Diego DUI Lawyer Consultation is to complete this online form right now. See how fast you can then consider the 7 factors featured above.
Latest DUI Lawyer News
What Counts as Reasonable Suspicion in a DUI Investigation? In order for San Diego law enforcement to stop you for... read more