Re: My Client
3/22/11 Court Date
Vehicle Code §23152 [DUI]
To Whom It May Concern:
May this confirm the following:
1. On the above date, I appeared in court on behalf of the above-referenced individual in order to enter a not guilty plea.
2. My client does not have to appear or testify on the above-referenced arraignment date or at any court date [California Penal Code §977].
3. No conviction has been suffered by my client. A complaint is merely pending against my client which I will vigorously defend. I believe the DUI can be dropped based on insufficient evidence.
4. Said individual was and is presumed innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
5. I vigorously and aggressively defend any DUI charge.
6. As of this time, I have received no evidence indicating any guilt beyond a reasonable doubt of said individual regarding said charge. I am confident I will continue to pursue my client’s presumed innocence.
7. Notwithstanding any singular indiscretion, my client will continue to maintain my client’s innocence in order to keep my client’s record clean.
8. My client’s driver’s license is completely valid without any restriction. No suspension action has been taken.
9. My client is a great resource, as you likely know.
It is strongly believed my client is a valuable employment asset.
My client has taken responsibility for this and will continue to endeavor to do the best in whatever capacity you may deem appropriate. Termination would be an irreparable injury and insurmountable hardship on my client’s livelihood. My client would like to continue to provide excellent work. My client is able to make any necessary adjustments which may be appropriate.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
Should you have any questions, problems or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Very truly yours,
Rick Mueller, Esq.
Attorney at Law