San Diego DUI / DMV lawyer professional assistance
If you have been arrested for a San Diego DUI, a San Diego DUI with a prior DUI, or a San Diego DUI with an accident, your San Diego DUI attorney only has TEN DAYS to schedule a San Diego DMV hearing to preserve your right to drive. Otherwise, your privilege to drive in California WILL be suspended.
As your San Diego DUI Criminal Defense Attorney, your rights need to be protected. San Diego County DUI Law Center’s Rick Mueller is a San Diego DUI Drunk Driving DWI Defense Lawyer who has 24 years of experience and can make the difference.
DEFENSES TO A San Diego DUI DMV CASE:
* MISTAKES MADE BY San Diego DUI ARRESTING OFFICER
* ILLEGAL ARREST BY San Diego DUI OFFICER
* UNRELIABLE San Diego DUI BREATH TEST
* INAPPROPRIATE San Diego DUI BREATH TEST
* INCONSISTENT San Diego DUI BREATH TESTS
* INADMISSIBLE San Diego DUI BREATH TEST
* INCONSISTENCIES SHOWN BY VIDEO TAPE &/or INDEPENDENT WITNESSES
* INADMISSIBLE San Diego Drunk Driving BLOOD TEST RESULTS
* INAPPROPRIATE San Diego Drunk Driving BLOOD TEST RESULTS
THESE ARE SOME San Diego DUI DEFENSES OFFERED BY A SAN DIEGO DUI ATTORNEY
DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE STRATEGY AFTER A FREE San Diego DUI Lawyer CONSULTATION AT www.SanDiegoDrunkDrivingAttorney.net .