San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving penalties are found in statutes and can be harsh.
San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving possible sentences can be determined by sentence enhancements if a person:
- Has a prior conviction within ten years speeds 20 mph over the limit on streets, 30 mph over limit on freeway
- Has a child under 14 in the car
- Has a San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving blood-alcohol reading over .15%
- Refuses to submit to San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving chemical testing
Within the range, the actual San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving sentence will be affected by:
- Facts & circumstances of the San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving case
- Policies of the San Diego DUI court and San Diego DUI prosecutors
- Weaknesses in the San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving case uncovered by the San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving defense attorney
- Reputation of the San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving criminal attorney
This is separate from the San Diego DUI / DMV drivers license suspension action, which is determined separately and which is also ver complicated.
San Diego DUI Attorney Specialist Rick Mueller is a Top-Rated San Diego County Drunk Driving, DUI & DMV Defense attorney with over 24 years of experience.
San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving Lawyer Rick Mueller dedicates 100% of his law practice to aggressively defending those accused of driving under the influence of alcohol. He has successfully saved the driving privileges of many clients in the past year alone. https://www.sandiegoduilawyer.com/new/
Online is the important San Diego County Drunk Driving Defense Survey to find out your best strategy and to protect your driving privileges in California.
Click below – San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving Lawyers: